Overhaul the look and sound of your JL's exhaust with Rough Country's
Dual-Outlet Performance Exhaust System. With an eye-catching matte
black finish, these durable exhaust systems offer a throaty growl and
menacing appearance that fits in perfectly with the aggressive look of a
Each exhaust system features a 409 stainless steel
body with high temperature resistant coating for a long lifespan of good
looks. This high-quality exhaust modification features 21/2-inch
mandrel-bent tubing that's designed for a high-flow, guttural sound that
every driver will enjoy. A set of 304 stainless dual-wall, black
exhaust tips with embossed "RC"logo add a finishing touch to this
Rough Country's Dual-Outlet Performance Exhaust System is easy to install with no cutting or welding required!
- 2018-2020:4WD:Jeep:Wrangler JL (2-4 Door)
- 2.5-inch diameter high-flow design
- Matte Black Stainless Steel design
- features corrosion-resistant 409 stainless steel construction
- Chambered muffler offers throaty and aggressive sound
- 4-in 304 stainless dual wall exhaust tips
- Exhaust tips feature embossed "RC" logo
- Easy installation
- No cutting or drilling required
- This part does not affect vehicle emissions and therefore is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Fits 2.0L and 3.6L motors.
- To allow clearance between the bumper and exhaust it may be necessary to remove the stock tow hooks.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours