In a perfect world, JK owners would combine the durability and
strength of a winch bumper with the affordability and low weight of a
winch plate. Thanks to Rough Country, you can live in that world with
the all-new JK Hybrid Stubby w/ Integrated Fog Light Mounts. Utilizing
an innovative design scheme, Rough Country's Research and Development
Team has produced a new type of winch bumper that borrows the best from
both sides while remaining easy to install and easy on your wallet.The
JK Hybrid Stubby features a thick plate steel center with an integrated
winch mount. Two steel end caps with integrated fog light mounts help
further protect the winch, partially encasing it - but the real success
of this design lies in the fact that these end caps are removable,
offering plenty of clearance to easily install or remove the winch.
Mount your fairlead to the outside and the result is an easy-to-install
winch protection system. Best of all, The JK Hybrid Stubby weighs in at a
mere 40lbs! How's that for not bogging you down?This winch bumper is a
true stubby. Utilizing the JK's factory bumper mounts and tow hooks, it
spans no further than the frame horns and rests below the radiator
shroud. Install this bumper and immediately gain greater tire clearance
and better approach angles. And with it's sleek Carbon Black Powder coat
and aggressive looks, The Hybrid Stubby is prepared to withstand the
elements while generating a lot of head-turning on the trails.
Whether you\'re planning an overland expedition or just out exploring, Warn bumpers are designed for life off road.
- Jeep: 07-18 Wrangler JK 4WD, 07-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD/2WD
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Aggressive appearance.
- Recessed winch plate.
- Integrated fog light mounts.
- Fog mounts work with factory fog lights.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Gain more tire clearance and achieve better approach angles.
- Fairlead mounts to the outside of the bumper for ease of use.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market.
- Replaces factory bumper.
- 2012-2016 models REQUIRE brake pump canister relocation bracket (#1043), sold separately
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours