Have you seen the size of your JK's stock steering? Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness with bent or broken factory steering components, is the smart thing to do for your family's safety. RockJock's Currectlync® Steering System for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler is must-have for those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt!
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (all models)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited (all models)
- 42mm (1.65") diameter alloy steel tie rod tube with indexed ends for superior strength
- 1.3" diameter solid forged steel drag link
- Heavy duty greaseable rod ends for increased strength and long service life
- Double toe adjuster simplifies alignment (eliminates the need to remove stabilizer or ram to adjust)
- Includes stabilizer shock relocation bracket kit
- Compatible with ram assist steering
- Designed for stock height or up to 6" lifted vehicles
- Works with any size tire
- 2-year warranty.