This Jeep front bumper (82215120AC) is the same Rubicon production
bumper on your vehicle. This assembly is the original stubby version of
the accessory without end caps.
Installing Mopar’s stubby off-road front bumper on your Jeep can help
improve its clearance approach angles. The accessory also works with
your Jeep’s airbag safety system, fog lights, and tow hooks for a safe,
versatile vehicle. Mopar front bumpers can even endure rough off-road
conditions and corrosion with its E-coated and powder-coated finish in
- Genuine Mopar Performance accessory
- Stubby bumper for Rubicon vehicles
- Steel, winch-capable bumper assembly
- Works with Jeep’s factory airbag safety system
- Works with OEM fog lights and tow hooks
- E-coated and powder-coated finish in textured black
- Corrosion-resistant off-road front bumper
- Easy to install on your Jeep
- This OEM front bumper replaces Part Number 82215120 and 82215120AB
- The accessory will fit two and four-door Jeep models.
- Use this bumper with the production steel skid plate (Part Number 82215183AB).
- Front bumper end caps (Part Number 82215115) are not included in
this kit, but can be added to create the complete Rubicon bumper.